Order from our existing designs any of 3 ways:
- Shop online using the categories on the left.
- Call us at 1-800-24-PLEXI to place your order over the phone.
- Mail your order using our printable order form with a check or money order.
Choose your preferred method to begin a custom Plexi-Craft order:
- Call 1-800-24-PLEXI (1-800-247-5394) to discuss your needs.
- Email your images, photos, sketches, ideas or questions and we will respond with a quote.
- Fax your information and we will respond appropriately.
- FedEx Ground: The perfect shipping option for smaller pieces that do not require special handling. Each furniture item is shipped in its own package to avoid damage. This method of shipping is the least expensive if you live outside the NY Metro area. Delivery times range from 1 to 6 days depending on where we are shipping.
- White Glove: Your order will be delivered at a set time, brought inside your interior room of choice, after which all packing materials will be removed. The typical delivery window is 3–5 weeks from the day your order is shipped. We recommend this service for large or heavy pieces, or deliveries that require special receiving considerations.
- NYC Local Delivery: If you live in the NY Metro area, we can hand deliver your order and set it up in your home. If you select this shipping option we will call you to make a delivery appointment at your convenience. Then deliver your order, bring it inside your interior room of choice, after which all packing materials will be removed.
- Pick up: Want to pick up your new Plexi-Craft piece? Our showroom and factory are co-located, so pick-ups are easy. Just let us know when you would like to pick up your order and we will have it ready for you when you arrive.
- Order Confirmation: Plexi-Craft will send a confirmation of all orders received. Please carefully review our sales order immediately upon receipt for accuracy of product dimensions and specifications, shipping address, delivery instructions, and for any other information specific to your order.
- Order Accuracy: If any of this information on your confirmation is incorrect, or if you do not receive a confirmation, you must contact Plexi-Craft immediately. If Plexi-Craft is not notified of such inaccuracies within 5 days of when order is placed, Plexi-craft will not be responsible for such errors.
- Completion and Delivery Times: Product is typically ready for shipment or delivery from two to eight weeks from date of Order. Upon request, we will provide an estimated completion date for your order. Please note that with 40+ years of experience we do our very best to accurately estimate your order timing. However it is an estimated schedule, not guaranteed. We will not sacrifice quality to rush the manufacturing of an order. We cannot be responsible for factors out of our control, such as suppliers, shippers, etc. Orders cannot be cancelled due to not meeting our estimated lead time.
- Order Status: You are welcome to check on the progress of your order. Please contact our office at any time and we will gladly update you on the current status.
- Receiving Instructions: Unpack and inspect your order immediately after receiving it. SAVE ALL BOXES AND PACKING MATERIAL – THEY ARE REQUIRED IF YOU NEED TO RETURN THE PRODUCT. Even though Plexi-Craft is paying for all or most of the shipping fees, you are responsible for filing any shipping claims. In the unlikely event that your product is damaged upon arrival you must notify the shipping carrier within 24 hours of signing for the package. Your product is fully insured and you have every right to file a claim with the carrier if your product is damaged.
- Shipping Damage: You must notify Plexi-Craft of any damage within 24 hours of receipt of your order. Plexi-Craft is not responsible for any damage that is noted after 24 hours of receiving your product. If you see visible damage to the cartons or the product, immediately write down any and all “EXCEPTIONS” on the Delivery Receipt. Please do this prior to the carrier leaving and contact us immediately. Please open any cartons and inspect your product(s) immediately upon receipt and prior to removing protective paper. In the event that your product arrives with damage we maintain the right to file an insurance claim with the carrier if they did not handle your products properly. In the unlikely event of an insurance claim with the shipper, you must allow the carrier pick up and inspect the products at the delivery location. Plexi-craft and its agents are not responsible for any damages if pick-up and inspection is denied.
- Returns: All returns require prior written authorization and RMA# and will only be issued for standard products. The returned product must have the RMA# on the bill of lading, manifest, or shipping label. Any item returned without prior authorization and proper information will be rejected upon attempted delivery by the carrier. A 25% restocking fee will be charged on all returns. All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your order and 15 days upon receiving return authorization. Company credit will be issued for returns as long as returned product is in fully resalable condition (no damage, no signs of use, protective paper still in place). All returns must have original packaging with freight prepaid and insured. All returned items will be assessed the industry standard 25% restocking fee. Shipping and packaging fees that are included with every item will be broken out and deducted from any refund. We will not reimbursed nor credit any of the included shipping charges.
- Non-Delivery: In the event you cancel your order while en route or if the package is considered “undeliverable” by the freight company at destination, you will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs back to our facility. Your credit card will be refunded minus the shipping cost plus a 25% restocking fee once it has been inspected at the warehouse.
- EXCEPTIONS: CUSTOM AND SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-CANCELABLE.
Plexi-Craft Order Fulfillment, Storage, and Forfeiture Policy
Plexi-Craft is a custom furniture manufacturer in NYC with limited space for storage of finished products. We expect our customers to accept orders as soon as they are completed. When an order is completed, Plexi-Craft will either ship the order, if that is the method of transportation, or Plexi-Craft will notify the customer that has placed the order that the order is ready for immediate local delivery or pickup at our facility.
- All open balances due to Plexi-Craft, including any applied storage fees must be paid in full before orders leave our facility.
- If a customer delays shipment, local delivery or pickup for more than two (2) business days from when order is ready, Plexi-Craft will process order for final payment.
- If a customer delays shipment, local delivery or pickup, or does not provide payment for final balance, for more than fifteen (15) business days from when order is ready, Plexi-Craft will begin charging a Storage Fee of $10 per day for the order.
- If a customer has delayed transportation of their order for more than (30) business days from when order is ready, the customer’s order becomes an AS IS/FINAL SALE and Plexi-Craft will not be responsible for the condition of their order.
- If a customer has delayed transportation of their order for more than (90) business days from when order is ready, customer forfeits their order, any monies paid to Plexi-Craft towards that order, and Plexi-Craft takes possession of the merchandise